Saturday, October 1, 2011

Bologna Flavored Cuppy-Cakes

It's been a long time since I last wrote here... Like, 3 months + 1 day... >.>
I've been very busy with school and stuff...

But good news?! Yes!
I'm very, very, very happy now. No more depressed Jeska. No more blogging about how terrible things are. I feel like a different person and I think it's caused by a number of things.

First off, a few months back after a talk with my friend (see June 30th post), I feel like I have a new perspective on life and how I live in it. I felt like everything was out of reach, but now I feel more in charge of my own destiny. Nothing is out of my reach if I bother to get up and work for it. So, yeah... I'm feeling better about that.

Second, I quit my job and this move has made me SOOOOO happy. You have no idea... An enormous weight was taken off my shoulders once I left and I feel so good. I don't come home angry and tired, and now I actually have time on weekends to study or do things whereas before, I obviously didn't. I don't have to get up at 6am on a weekend and I don't have to be the lightning rod in the department, whom everyone goes to to complain. I was tired of wearing that hat. No thank you. You can handle these things from now on. Good day.

Third, I got married last weekend (Sept 24). Yup. And things are going very well. He doesn't bother me nearly as much as he used to. He still bugs me a little, but I think that's just natural for guys, I guess.

Everything seems to be coming up Jeska! I'm feeling fatter than usual, but I really don't care! I like who I am. Got a new laptop, too. It kind of sucks, but at least since it's new, I don't have to worry that it will turn off one day and wont turn back on (like my last one). Hubby and I are also getting things together so we can start planning for our future, namely getting a house and maybe a car. We're hoping to get a house by this time next year if everything goes well.

I need more followers... but I don't know how to get them xD

1 comment: