Saturday, October 1, 2011

Updates to the list

6. Own a home

It looks like this goal might not be so far away as I once thought. I completely paid off my credit card, so that's one obstacle out of the way. If I'm able to get a new job around May/April of next year... even another minimum wage one, we should have no problem getting things rolling.

11. Grow some useful plants from seeds

Kind of missed the boat on this one. I had planned on doing it during the summer time, but I was just too busy and I plum forgot about it. Oh well. Maybe next summer.

12. Be more assertive for the things I want

I think I'm getting better that this, although I still need more practice.

13. Connect more with friends

Been doing well on this one. Since I left my job, I now have weekends off to spend with friends. Also, hanging out more with Kagar so I have a zombie killing buddy.

16. Keep a diary

Diaries are stupid. Instead, I've made myself a schedule. I know it's not the same thing, but it's just one more thing I'm doing to try to get some more control over my life. I'm so forgetful and I lose track of time, especially with school work. So now, my schedule keeps me on track... sort of...

19. Donate to charity

Contrary to my list, I actually stopped giving to the several charities I was a part of. Mainly because I'm jobless now, but also because I doubt my contribution makes a difference.
On a side note, though... In a week or so I'll be doing some volunteering for one of my classes... kind of makes up for it, I suppose.

20. Art stuffs

Haven't really been doing a lot of this lately.

21. Exercise

Hah!

23. Get new summer clothes

It's fall now, stupid! But I have bought a few new things. Got a new sweater. It's snuggly. I like fall clothes better than summer clothes anyways.

24. Get a better night's sleep

I think this is going well. To be honest, I don't remember why I wrote that one in my list. I don't think my sleep has been terrible. Certainly not enough to put it on a list...

25. Finish school, finally...

7 months to go...

1 comment:

  1. yay! you're getting stuff done :) I like your blog, it's interesting.
    I need to make a list of things to do.
    I'm glad you are slowly but surely reaching your goals for a better future. :)

    ReplyDelete