Friday, June 3, 2011

You crazy hippy, you!

22. Get a haircut

Yups. I've been making slow progress on my list. Yesterday, I got a haircut. I never had hippy hair or anything close to it, but it feels nice to purdy yerself up. I'd post pictures, but it's a gigantic pain in the ass to get pictures from my phone online and my regular camera takes such enormous pictures that I would have to reformat each one of them individually just so they would fit on the screen. Again, pain in the ass.

The spring semester is almost over! But only a few days later, the summer semester begins. In the days between, I'm going to go out and find some small pots or planters and finally get around to planting some stuff. I'll have to do some research on what kind of plants I can grow at this time of year. I don't want to start, only to have them die in a few weeks.

Ugh. For some random reason I started thinking about shrimp. Yuck... Like eating a sea-bug... Same with Crabs or, as they should be known, sea-spiders, and Lobsters a.k.a. sea-earwigs!

1 comment:

  1. I wanna see!!
    And what kinds of things are you thinking of growing??

    ReplyDelete